Saturday, August 06, 2005

Festival Of Praise! Don't miss it!

If you're reading this and are free tonight (Sat 6 Aug or Sun 7 Aug), head down to Indoor Stadium by 6pm, and attend the Festival of Praise!

I went tonight and it was packed to the rafters -- and AWESOME!

Apart from an extraordinary heat from the lighting, the stadium was filled with the awesome presence of God. Anyone who remotely would like a refreshing touch of the Lord, don't miss this.

The 2 bands playing are Hillsong (which everyone knows) and Delirious? a UK band that has hit the Brit Top 20 before. They RAWK! I know their songs, like History Maker, Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble, and the ever popular I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever, but I don't own a Delirious CD. Well! I will now! Rocking for God is quite a new experience for me -- Hillsong's joyful sounds are more the stuff on my iPod but if you like U2 you will like Delirious. They kick bigtime demon butt.

The guest speaker who preaches on Apostolic Faith (as in bold, not-shy, incredible, dai-dum sort of faith) is Rev Colin Dye of Kensington Temple of London, poss the largest and fastest growing church in the UK with 12,000 in its congregation.

My son had fun jumping to One Way (Jesus)! It was great to share a concert with my kids (although they ended up going home early when the preaching started).

Awesome. Indoor Stadium. Get there by 6 -- doors open 6.30. Concert starts 7.30, ends 10.30. You won't regret it. The altar call was mighty amazing -- streams of people responding to the touch of Jesus and asking Him to be their personal saviour and friend.

In moments like these, I cry tears of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home