Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow


Heaven
Originally uploaded by Mario Bros.
They say the best remedy for a totally exhausted body and mind is praise for our God.

Praise Him
Praise Him
Praise Him

He leads me to still waters
I rest in the shadow of His wings.

I'm tired stupid.

Thank you Lord for listening to my incoherent prayers all day long punctuated by complaints and still loving me. Plus I'm Malappropping all my Bible verses today.

Our God is an awesome God.
Amen!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen Grimm said...

hey, i've read through your entries and i think you're so great haha. keep updating man! i hope you still check this thing.

9:21 PM  
Blogger R said...

Hi Threez,

Wow I never knew people like you and your gals existed in Singapore, WMD and all... then again I've been overseas for too long perhaps. Keep up the good work! If you use Gtalk you can add me at readi.sg@gmail.com or if MSN - raytham@hotmail.com. I don't blog (though some time ago I was a computer science grad) so the only profile i have is on friendster - at raytham@hotmail.com. Hear from you soon, or I guess I can just continue reading your most interesting blogs and links.

Raymond Tham

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home